Monday, June 13, 2011

My Weekend Monday.

First off I found this...


Click on the image or here to take you to the IMDB page for it. That's all I'm going to say about that.

Friday

Nothing happened, other than I played some bocce and drank 2 beer. Woot!

Saturday.








This is what happens when you let the women make the rules to sociables. There is a picture out there of me wearing a nice sequined white shirt that I'm sure the poor girl is never going to be able to wear again.

There is a problem when it comes to younger women. (I need to work on my sag-ways)

Like all younger people, they think they are clever and know everything. I used too be the same when I was younger. Then I grew up and realized I did know everything. The house party I was at was filled with women that were born after Fresh Prince of Bel-Air premiered. They were barely alive when "Saved by the bell" was cancelled.

I'm just deeply amused when the younger women try and play games and think they are being sneaky. I'll leave it at that.

My weekend was spent drinking a little bit of beer and working when I wasn't doing that. I hope everyone else's weekend was as amusing as mine if not more so.

Later days.

1 comment:

My frail ego requires validation.